SlackBlock Contest Rules
- Contest ends 12:00 midnight February 23. All entries must be received by then.
- To win, stand on a Slackbow Athletic Balance Trainer called the SlackBlock, for two full minutes continuous with no touches or support.
- Send us a video in real time, not edited or speeded up, of you standing on it for a full two (2) minutes continuously without touching the off foot on the floor or using any support with your hands or any part of your body, and we will refund the cost of a new SlackBlock if you bought it after November 1, 2017. If you bought it before November 1, 2017, then we will give you a gift code for a free SlackBlock.
- NO CHILDREN UNER THE AGE OF 18
- . NO ONE WEIGHING UNDER 90 pounds.
- Ways to get the video to us:
- Upload the file to your own online storage and send us a link.
- Send it by email.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link to our online storage account for you to upload it there.
- Don't worry about editing it. We will do that.
- The first 15 videos that follow the rules and show a full two minutes on the SlackBlock win.
- By entering the contest and sending the video, you give us full model release for us t use the video in our marketing.
- By entering by providing us the video file, we will be the owners of the video and you relinquish all rights to the video.
- SlackBow LLC is the final judge as to the success and validity of the entries.
- SlackBow accepts no responsibility for injury or worse that may happen because of the contest. The SlackBlock comes with aggressive warnings against those who should not be on a SlackBlock. We assume that if you have access to the SlackBlock, you have read these warnings but just in case you have not. Here it is again:
DO NOT USE THE SLACKBLOCK
UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN
TRAINED BY A CERTIFIED
SLACKBOW TRAINER OR HAVE
WATCHED THE VIDEO AT
SLACKBOW LLC ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.